Funny People Reviews

Summary

From the director of The 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up comes this new comedy/ drama film, Funny People. You can read reviews about it or write your own if you have already watched it!

Comedy Drama

Funny People - Ask a question now

“I have seen lots of the other films by the Judd Apatow...”

Written on: 17/05/2010 by timmytank (80 reviews written)

I have seen lots of the other films by the Judd Apatow cohort and have largely enjoyed them. I really liked the look of the cast for this film and it was sold as a comedy, which went along with my preconceptions and the title of the movie.

There is no doubt that in places it was very funny but it wasn't an outright comedy as there were some difficult issues raised. Maybe this was a factor in the final cuts beign over 2hours and 20mins, which for me was a bit too long.

Sandler and Rogan were… Read Full Review

Pinnacle96's Response to timmytank's Review

Written on: 17/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because... no finer discription, I went to see this film at the cinema, ended up walking out half way through, I think there were only 3 funny scenes throughout the whole film.

Read 1 Comment