360 Photography, Toronto Reviews

360 Photography, Toronto - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“We went with 360 because my wife loved their photos...”

Written on: 08/01/2010 by JayMore (1 review written)

We went with 360 because my wife loved their photos online and not doing much research went with them. Paul the co-owner of the studio was our photographer and the day of he was very pleasant and professional.
The real trouble came when we were waiting for our photos. 5 months to get our online photo gallery and after 8 months we didn't even receive our thank you cards. Through countless e-mails, phone calls, excuses and finally legal threats I managed to get all of my business done with them… Read Full Review

“The photos themselves were great, but I've gotten to...”

Written on: 10/05/2009

The photos themselves were great, but I've gotten to the point that I don't trust a word the company says. Between not returning calls (which, of course, before we booked, they returned our calls the same day... after the wedding it would take multiple messages days, sometimes weeks, apart before they would return a call); taking twice as long to provide us with prints than they said they would (and even then, only providing half at first... taking weeks longer to get the rest to us); etc… Read Full Review