360 Photography, Toronto Reviews

360 Photography, Toronto - Ask a question now

“Professional, friendly and knowledgable Team”

Written on: 19/01/2014 by dnguyen (1 review written)

My wedding was on Dec 8th 2013. I thought it was time to write a review of my vendors, so I've started with 360mm photography. My package included 8 hrs of photography and two photographers and I do admit that it was worth it. They team had a lot of knowledge and worked with my schedule. He even helped tie my bustle, which was a confusing mess and helped my husband carry my cake table to the centre of the dance floor when the venue messed up. The husband and wife team kept me on schedule and… Read Full Review

“360 were great!”

Written on: 09/08/2011 by Allie1 (1 review written)

I disagree with the negative reviews about 360. I found them to be professional, to have great photographs and to be exceptionally timely in providing us with the shots. We received the digital photos 2 weeks after the wedding, which is almost unheard of. Most colleagues I speak to had to wait for months to receive theirs. Paul and Jenn were clearly experienced, were punctual, but were also fun and a pleasure to have at our wedding. We enjoyed ourselves during the photo shoots (both engagement… Read Full Review

“We went with 360 because my wife loved their photos...”

Written on: 08/01/2010 by JayMore (1 review written)

We went with 360 because my wife loved their photos online and not doing much research went with them. Paul the co-owner of the studio was our photographer and the day of he was very pleasant and professional.
The real trouble came when we were waiting for our photos. 5 months to get our online photo gallery and after 8 months we didn't even receive our thank you cards. Through countless e-mails, phone calls, excuses and finally legal threats I managed to get all of my business done with them… Read Full Review

“The photos themselves were great, but I've gotten to...”

Written on: 10/05/2009

The photos themselves were great, but I've gotten to the point that I don't trust a word the company says. Between not returning calls (which, of course, before we booked, they returned our calls the same day... after the wedding it would take multiple messages days, sometimes weeks, apart before they would return a call); taking twice as long to provide us with prints than they said they would (and even then, only providing half at first... taking weeks longer to get the rest to us); etc… Read Full Review