Live At The Chapel With Simon Amstell Reviews

• How Funny Was It?

Live At The Chapel With Simon Amstell - Ask a question now

“I thought this show at Live At The Chapel was...”

Written on: 24/08/2009 by norwegian wood (1 review written)

I thought this show at Live At The Chapel was absolutely fantastic! I have been in love with Simon Amstell for a long time after seeing him on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. I hadn't seen him live before however had heard from a friends that his stand up was good. I bought a ticket for my friend and went with some family and another friend. We managed to nab seats right at the front, as it was a warm up gig Simon was trying out new material and there were no seat numbers. The first half of the show… Read Full Review