Triumph Street Triple 675 Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Triumph Street Triple 675 - Ask a question now

“What can I say about this bike. It's easily the most...”

Written on: 24/12/2010

What can I say about this bike. It's easily the most fun you can have on 2 wheels. It's fast silky smooth and the noise from the engine as you wind up the revs, sounds like a Ferrari. I've been riding bikes for many years and this is by far the best. I traded in a 2006 Suzuki Bandit 650 for the Triumph. The Suzi was a pretty good bike, but it lacked the character, handling, speed and sheer enjoyment of it's British competitor. Mine was ordered with the small screen, belly pan and naturally the… Read Full Review

“I've been riding for 35 yrs. and this is one of the...”

Written on: 29/12/2009

I've been riding for 35 yrs. and this is one of the great rides that I have ever had. This is the bike that I have been waiting for. It has a lot that I, as an experienced rider, can have fun with. It fits the bill perfectly. I really enjoy the acceleration and the engine loves to spin. I still put some weight on my wrist and the throttle seems to be and on and off again action like turning a light switch on and off around town. It is so light and responsive around town. Out on the high way it… Read Full Review

“The Triumph Street Triple 675 is the best bike that...”

Written on: 07/05/2009 by bampy (1 review written)

The Triumph Street Triple 675 is the best bike that anyone who has recently passed their test could buy. I passed my test about a month ago and after recomendations from this site I bought a Suzuki SV650 as it was the stand out bike on this site.

I passed my bike test in March 2009 I had the bike for three weeks until I test rode the Triumph Street Triple. What a bike faster, smoother, lighter, more powerful ,better quality than the SV650. This is the best sports bike for the money you can… Read Full Review