REN No1 Purity Cleansing Balm Reviews

REN No1 Purity Cleansing Balm - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for REN No1 Purity Cleansing Balm

REN No1 Purity Cleansing Balm

“As the other reviewers said, this product is amazing....”

Written on: 02/05/2010 by victoria Mcarthur (2 reviews written)

As the other reviewers said, this product is amazing. I am now on my second bottle! It's a very gentle cleansing balm which is incredibly refreshing. I have combination/ oily skin and use this product more than the recommended 2/3 times per week and this is fine for my skin. I won't repeat what was already said, but will add that all the Ren products are natural with NO petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance or colours, T.E.A., D.E.A., glycols, silicones, pegs... no animal… Read Full Review

“I have mixed ratings for REN No1 Purity Cleansing Balm: ”

Written on: 07/07/2010 by TraceyBee (1 review written)

I have mixed ratings for REN No1 Purity Cleansing Balm:

Product = 5 stars:
The product itself is very good - a great cleanser that doesn't irritate, over-lubricate or dry out my sensitive combination skin. It smells fab too and has a lovely, velvety texture.

Packaging = 0 stars:
The packaging is terrible. I'm not a fan of REN's packaging in general - it's deceptively bigger than the actual volume of the contents and over-complicated, which means the dispensing mechanisms sometimes break… Read Full Review

Traceybee's Response to TraceyBee's Review

Written on: 28/06/2011

Update: Looks like REN listened to their customers... or at least recognised the problems with the packaging themselves. This product is now in a pot/tub and is therefore much easier to use and does not separate. I now give it 5 stars without hesitation.

Read 1 Comment

“I love REN No1 purity balm cleanser, its absolutely...”

Written on: 06/05/2009

I love REN No1 purity balm cleanser, its absolutely beautiful. I have really sensitive skin and I wasn't sure if it would suit my skin but I thought I'd give it a try as the company offer a money back guarantee. As soon as I put it on my face I fell in love. Its so gentle and yet effective. It feels smooth and silky when you use it and not at all gunky or chemically and it smells divine.
My skin looks absolutely great too… Read Full Review