Mr Kipling Lemon Slices Reviews

4.8

Mr Kipling Lemon Slices - Ask a question now

“i just love mr kiplins lemon cakes i am a cake aholic...”

written by big momma trace on 01/08/2009

i just love mr kiplins lemon cakes i am a cake aholic i eat about 3 aday a nice cup of tea and my cakes they are so light and tangy leaving me wanting another one all my friends know how good they are because they are offered to them when they pop round for a cuppa there so tasty they melt in your mouth and have a refined taste when checking the label i found them to have the best ingredients which gives it that unforgettable texture i liked to know before i purchaced them that they are vegetarian because my friend is one .

“With the Mr Kipling brand you can rest assured that...”

written by FlyGuy on 17/06/2009

With the Mr Kipling brand you can rest assured that the product you have purchased from your local store or supermarket will not disappoint. Mr Kipling Lemon Slices are a particular favourite of mine. The 'slices' are a good size, pacakaged in 6 individually wrapped portions to promote freshness, the sponge is of a fantastic quality and the 'icing' topping is a wondrous delight. I must admit to eating more than one from time to time! What's great about this product is that it often seems to be included in fabulous money saving deals, whether that be multi-buy or a simple price reduction or 'rollback' as I often here these days. If you like an individually wrapped cakes then I would recommend the Mr Kipling Lemon Slice