Quatropi Ltd Reviews - www.quatropi.com

Quatropi Ltd www.quatropi.com - Ask a question now

“Great to deal with ”

Written on: 14/01/2022 by Annstacey (1 review written)

From the time of ordering my coffee table to delivery, this has been the best Company I have ever dealt with.

“Ergomomic Fish Bone Leather Office Chair”

Written on: 06/01/2022 by OastLover (1 review written)

Extremely disappointed with this product. After paying £300 per chair for 3 chairs, they have last less than 18 months. The spine has snapped on each chair. This cannot be put down to a one off fault or heavy use. I would have expected many years of service at this price. After sales care very dismissive. “The product is out of warranty. We are unable to help” Do not spend your hard earned money on this product it’s is sub-standard

“Great service fab dining set”

Written on: 26/03/2017 by alLindsey270 (1 review written)

I wanted to but the grey high gloss extending table and chairs. Problem is that Quatropi do not deliver to Spain where I live. After many calls and emails (what a patient guy he is) it was decided that I would the courier frtom my end. A white van man that makes regular trips from Spain to the UK. The dining set is absolutely gorgeous. We are retired (my hubby is 80) and we were able to assemble the set with not too much trouble. This company is very good and nothing is too much trouble for them. Highly recommend them

“Fantastic dinning table”

Written on: 13/01/2017

I found Quatropi after looking for months for a black glass extending dinning table that didn't look cheap!!! took a chance and phoned spoke to a nice salesman and took the gamble and ordered a dinning table and six chairs over the phone without seeing the table as I live in LondonWow great service fantastic delivery men and Wow happy with what I brought looks better than online and would buy from them again!!!! kept me informed about delivery date item delivered on date arranged and driver called to let me know what time he would be delivering great service

“Superb quality and service”

Written on: 19/01/2016 by helenwarwick (1 review written)

Found Quatropi online and visited their showroom as there was a lot of items we were interested in. We had a first class service who went out of their way to help us achieve what we wanted without being at all pushy, in fact on the contrary. We agreed what we wanted and within 4 days received a call to arrange delivery. The delivery driver called ahead with an eta on the day of delivery and he was extremely was polite and courteous

“Terrible - wish we'd never placed order!”

Written on: 25/10/2015 by ocallaghan (2 reviews written)

In June 2015 we placed an on-line order for matching furniture, comprising a coffee table and two end tables, on the basis that the former was in stock and the latter would be in stock in August. Prior to placing the order we had visited the showroom and viewed the coffee table - unfortunately the end tables weren't on show, so we were unable to see these. The coffee table was delivered the following week and, having checked it over and been satisfied it was fine, we disposed of the packaging. The end tables were delivered at the beginning of September, but besides being the wrong size, to our dismay, they were not as advertised on the website. On contacting Quatropi they confirmed after speaking to the manufacturer, that the product had changed, that they were no longer able to obtain the advertised product and would refund us in full. Obviously however, wanting and having ordered matching furniture, we wanted to cancel the whole order. If their website had been accurate, we would not have placed the order in the first place, or had the end tables been in stock and delivered with the coffee table, we would have cancelled the order then. However, Quatropi said that because we had had the coffee table for three months (which was their fault not ours) and no longer had the packaging (why would we?), they would only give us a 50% refund. We had no choice but to accept this and are now out of pocket for their mistake. Furthermore, given we re-carpeted just before the coffee table was delivered, we now have four horrible indents in our new carpet. Their error has cost us dearly!

“First class company !”

Written on: 18/09/2015

Fantastic company with a wide array of unique furniture. I spent hours trawling the Internet looking for a new table and found exactly what I wanted from Quatropi. All my questions by email were all answered promptly and from ordering to delivery,everything was straight forward. Delivery came exactly on time, delivery man very polite and careful of furnishing, unpacked and assembled my table,carried out a minor adjustment to make sure everything was in good order. The packing was removed and I just couldn't believe how efficient this company was compared to some of their competitors - price was very competitive too. I would not hesitate to recommend Quatropi and shall certainly shop with them in the future.

“fab sales and service”

Written on: 10/09/2015 by bodygluv (1 review written)

great products and great service with a smile, from sales and warehouse staff. Pleasure to do business with them. Cheers

“QUALITY ITEM”

Written on: 13/08/2015 by Micaelad373 (1 review written)

I recently took delivery of one of the large Elm Coffee tables, it had to be ordered so took 12 weeks but well worth the wait. The quality and the finish of it is superior to any others i've seen. Will definitely be shopping with you again.

“Patio Set”

Written on: 19/06/2015 by marktimms (1 review written)

I cannot speak highly enough of this company, its Staff and products. From my call to the sales department to the time of delivery (3 Days)I have received nothing but exceptional service from all staff to the delivery agents. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and its products .

“Dining Table”

Written on: 19/05/2015 by sharonbird (1 review written)

After hours of trawling the internet for a new dining table I cam across this website and it was just what I had been looking for, we travelled up and viewed the table at the showroom and ordered one that day. Delivery was quite a while but we were informed of this as it had to be shipped in, but I am thrilled with it and it looks superb. The driver called when he said he would and all in all this was a smooth transaction and I am extremely happy and would certainly recommend to anyone. Many thanks.

“Horrible!”

Written on: 18/02/2015 by sinam (1 review written)

I ordered a chair 2 months ago, and ever since there has been no update proactively from their side about the status of the order. I finally decided to contact them about 2 weeks ago, and they said they will get back in touch with me in a week's time to arrange a delivery. After a week, again - nothing. So I contacted them again, and they said they will get back to me within a day - again - nothing. I am sick and tired of following up with them. I still have not received the item I ordered. Never again will I order anything from them.

“Fantastic Service”

Written on: 18/12/2014 by Pjmflooring (1 review written)

I am so pleased with the service I received from this company and the quality of the table and chairs I purchased was first class. From speaking to the sales adviser to the delivery driver, I was kept informed and the transaction couldn't have gone any better. I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends!

“Quality Service, Quality Products.”

Written on: 28/11/2014 by RobertMcLarrie (1 review written)

This company have got it right. This was our first purchase from Quotropi but we will certainly have no hesitation from buying from them again. We purchased a 1.2 x 1.2 coffee table and a dining room sideboard and the quality was exactly what we hoped it would be and was exactly as described. the delivery driver was a true gent and he was a credit to quotropi. Quality Products, Quality Service, Quality Staff finally a company that's got the right recipe for customer satisfaction.

“Stylish Choices at a Fashionable Price!”

Written on: 12/07/2014 by Malakiq375 (1 review written)

I would thoroughly recommend Quatropi. We weren't too sure what the quality would be like, purely because it is difficult when purchasing products on-line. However when our large coffee table arrived it was fabulous. Excellently packed with corner protectors, and foam sheets in-between the table layers prevented any friction and scuffing of the high gloss surfaces. There is so much attention to detail I cannot fault the careful and precise packing. The coffee table itself was simple to assemble, being completed in under 40 minutes, and the instructions were excellent. The table itself looks amazing - it is an absolute knock out and everyone comments on it - so much so my son now wants to purchase one, so I have no hesitation in recommending this company to you. They don't have next day delivery, and you will have to wait (sometimes weeks) but this I think is a bonus, this is what makes the wait so worth while. The products are obviously not available in the high street, but they have the panache and style far superior to other sites that makes a purchase really rather special that stands out from the crowd. The choices available at Quatropi give the look and feel of professional interior designers - at a fraction of the cost.

“Could not be more helpfull”

Written on: 16/06/2014 by Donnelly460 (1 review written)

What a great service and fantastic people to deal with bought a walnut table and there was a small problem with it there was no fuss new table sent out straight away was not messed about in any way what a great company to deal with even down to the delivery driver keep the good work up Mark Norfolk

“Fabulous Dining Set ”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by DIAMONDSSSS (1 review written)

Dining table and chairs are the best quality I have ever bought , normally would buy from Barker & Stonehouse . The Dining set is of the most highest quality and also the chairs are very sturdy and heavy . I would very much highly recommend Quatropi Ltd . I would definitely purchase again . The delivery was super quick too, ordered on a Friday delivery Wednesday the next week.

“well recommended for service”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by bobjoy (1 review written)

Was delighted with both the item and service,was kept in touch with all progress. The stainless steel coffee table, looks stunning.already looking for my next purchase. Thank you.

“Very impressive service”

Written on: 26/03/2014 by angela2212 (1 review written)

My furniture was ordered then delivered in a few days, was really impressed with the speed i received my items, the driver placed my furniture where i wanted them and took away all packaging, i couldnt recommend this company enough, it would be the first place i would look if wanting to purchase again , a massive thankyou to all at quatropi for a VERY fast , friendly service, and my furnitue was stunning

“great furniture”

Written on: 26/03/2014 by 123lynnepaddy (1 review written)

l ordered two rattan chairs with cushions, l love them, they l think are very good quality.great service from the staff, and very easy ordering., fast delivery, which l was very pleased about.great service from start to finish, and have already recommended to family and friends.