U2o Rechargeable Ceramic Hair Straightener Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

U2o Rechargeable Ceramic Hair Straightener - Ask a question now

“U2o Rechargeable Ceramic Hair Straightene heated up to...”

Written on: 03/05/2009 by sbutstan (1 review written)

U2o Rechargeable Ceramic Hair Straightene heated up to 200 degrees in less than one minute. I always have major problems when I attend weddings or special occasions with my hair becoming frizzy. I did not realize there were battery operated hair straighteners on the market. I charged up the u2o hair straighteners from the car charger supplied and used them 10 hours later. I was amazed by the performance and how quickly the hair straighteners heated up. You can buy these from… Read Full Review

“I purchased a U2o hair straighter for...”

Written on: 01/05/2009 by steviegoogs (2 reviews written)

I purchased a U2o hair straighter for www.ultimate-travelgear.com for my girlfriends birthday as she was always complaining the mess her hair got in when we were camping. Took delivery the next working day which kept me in the good books as I nearly forgot about her birthday. She does seem more than happy with the product, she has used it a couple of times on camping trips and likes how portable the hair straighter is… Read Full Review