Pro Kennex Destiny Super-Lite Reviews

4.5

Pro Kennex Destiny Super-Lite - Ask a question now

“I have found the Pro Kennex Destiny Super-Lite squash...”

written by theangryhellcat on 30/04/2009

I have found the Pro Kennex Destiny Super-Lite squash racket to be an excellent all-round entry level squash racket. I have been playing for just over a year now and it suits my style very well.

The Destiny Super-Lite is lightweight and easy to use but it still is quite easy to develop a lot of power with not much effort. Perhaps it lacks a lot of oomph for those who like to hit the ball very hard, but it is very easy to produce controlled shots with it for those of us who like to play a more measured game of squash.

It retails at around £60, which I think is very good value for money considering the quality of the racket.