Health & Beauty Spot, Fakenham, Norfolk Reviews

Health & Beauty Spot, Fakenham, Norfolk - Ask a question now

“The best beauty salon I have ever visited. Amazing...”

Written on: 02/08/2010

The best beauty salon I have ever visited. Amazing range of treatments - having lived in London for ten years I can say this is better than any London salon I have visited - making my comparisons on cleanliness, friendliness, range of treatments and value for money. Easily the best and the girls are just lovely. Thank you!… Read Full Review

“I love this salon. The girls are lovely and the...”

Written on: 28/05/2010

I love this salon. The girls are lovely and the treatments blissful. I don't live locally but whenever I stay with my Mum nearby, I book an appointment and treat myself. I usually have a manicure or a facial there. The manicures last for over a week and the facials are so relaxing. I would recommend the signature Health & Beauty spot Facial as brilliantly cleansing and super relaxing. Great value for money for all treatments. Compared to cities or London you get a more personalised… Read Full Review