Shell US Gas Stations Reviews

• How do you rate the customer service?

Shell US Gas Stations - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“locked in a carwash!”

Written on: 12/11/2012

On Friday October 26th I went to the Shell Station on Arlington Road in Buffalo Grove Illinois. It was close to 6:00pm when I filled my tank and bought a carwash. I then drove around to the carwash and put in my code and proceeded in. The door behind me went down but the carwash did not go on. I was locked in there for 20 minutes. No one responded to my honking so I looked up the station number on my cell (I was lucky to have reception!). The number listed was disconnected. I then… Read Full Review

“Avoid at all COSTS!!”

Written on: 04/10/2012 by Marie23 (2 reviews written)

I have been a reoccurring customer at this shell station for a few years now, but no longer. After about a dozen incidents over the period of the past year or so, I have decided to boycott this station and perhaps the corporation as a whole as a result of this unbelievable experience in dealing with the stuck up, snotty and down-right rude behavior of it's employees. As an American Adult I feel it is my right to refuse to have my ID scanned for purposes unknown by a soulless corporation, but… Read Full Review