Gulf Petrol Stations Reviews

• How do you rate the customer service?

Gulf Petrol Stations - Ask a question now

“Very poor customer service ☹”

written by Darianp356 on 20/09/2022

Went to Gulf petrol station at Glencoe to fill up - pump 6 wasn't producing petrol, I went into shop and asked man serving if pump 6 was working - the man started shouting at me. I'm busy I only have one pair of hands. I can 100% guarantee you I was not in anyway rude in my question. This man should not be serving the public. I was at said petrol station 20/09/2022 9.35am

“attractive fourcourt. friendly service and a cheaper...”

written by on 14/12/2009

attractive fourcourt. friendly service and a cheaper fuel rate than others in the area. glad to see more and more gulf oil filling stations up and about.