Aptamil Follow On Milk Reviews

Aptamil Follow On Milk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aptamil Follow On Milk

“Why so much sugar??”

written by Sophie555 on 18/10/2018

I was concidering the intake of what my son has on a day to day basis and thought I'd have a look into how much sugar my 7 month old should be having. I the only information that sould tell me 'carbs' and he should be intaking 95, but at 6 months he would be intaking 60. Your product informs mums to make up 210ml to 7 scoops of product and to do no more nor no less and to dispose of after 2 hours of making. If your product at 100ml has an intake of 8.4g of sugar this means my son from 6 months would be intaking around 17g of sugar each feed... Im not reccomended to give him any other until 4-6 months.. If im feeding my son on only your milk this times around 6 feeds from morning till morning would mean my son would intake around 102g of sugar each day exceeding the amount he has each day - not concidering weaning and whether he would take more than 6 feeds. As a mother who relies on your product i don't expect to be giving my son 4 teaspoons of sugar to 210ml of water along with everything else in your product along with others when he is weaned. Something that would equal the amount of water to my cup of tea minus the 4 teaspoons of sugar each time. Where does the sugar come from?

“aptamil easily digested no constipation”

written by on 06/04/2012

Aptamil 1,2,3 are all the best milk in the world. I have tried 5 different milks.but ths is more easily digested and beautiful soft nice yellow poo.whey protein in aptamil is pure and heloped built my bAby's immune system.only dislike is scArcity in naija.

“When my son was newborn we used sma but at about 3...”

written by on 26/09/2010

When my son was newborn we used sma but at about 3 weeks he had severe constipation & colic so we went on to Aptimaol stage 2 as he was a hungry baby at 16 weeks we started to wean him and put him on Aptimal follow on but although it does not cause constipation it is very lumpy i had no problem with stage 2 but stage 3 is very lumpy mix and her gets a lot of wind from it so he is 5 months now and i have just gone & bought Hipp organic stage 3 he has taken to it straight away also its a smooth mixture i cant physically see any lumps as with aptimal i can see them easily

“My son was fully breastfed until he was 6 months old...”

written by tobiasm on 18/10/2009

My son was fully breastfed until he was 6 months old and partly breastfed between 6 and 9 months. Since 6 months we have given him Aptamil Follow On Milk Powder and I think compared to other infant milk options it is good. It tastes better than the ready-mixed baby milk in cartons - my son didn't like this instant milk no matter what brand and after tasting them myself I can see why - they taste truly appalling. The powedered milk from Aptamil on the other hand tastes just fine and I like the way it is packeged: The little spoon goes into a holder underneath the lid and there is a little bar across one edge of the carton where you can level the powder. All this makes it extremely fast and easy to use. The cartons are also more environmentally friendly than the tins of other brands because they can be recycled. One thing that annoys me though about ALL baby formula is that there are no smaller containers to be had so you can take a small one for a weekend break.