Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Reviews

4.0
  • Strength of Scent

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers - Ask a question now

“As I'm only a teen, I got this as my first perfume...”

written by charlottematthews96 on 30/01/2010

As I'm only a teen, I got this as my first perfume about a month ago for Christmas.
It is really good and smell's really nice but the main bad point is that it only really 'stays' for under an hour after I put it on - this might just be me but no-one has really complimented me or seemed to notice?!
As I didn't buy it myself I didn't know the price but for about under £5 it sounds really reasonable for what it is!
I would defiantly recommend it, but I'm not sure if it's noticeable but being young it gives me a tiny bit of a "confidence booster" and makes me know at least I'm making an effect!!