Umberto Giannini Overnight Moisture Balm Reviews

Umberto Giannini Overnight Moisture Balm - Ask a question now

“I thought Umberto Giannini Overnight Moisture Balm was...”

Written on: 20/07/2009 by Belle16 (105 reviews written)

I thought Umberto Giannini Overnight Moisture Balm was great, one of the best hair products Ive used. It doesnt actually need to be washed out (as per the instructions on the tube!!), which is perhaps why the other reviewer found it didnt work, as I left it in after using and thought it was fantastic.

It smells lovely and I found it made my hair really silky, shiny and easy to manage. I now use this regularly and love it, I would highly recommend it. I have thick highlighted hair which can be… Read Full Review

“This Umberto Giannini Overnight Moisture Balm sounded...”

Written on: 23/04/2009 by Cherubscherry (19 reviews written)

This Umberto Giannini Overnight Moisture Balm sounded like a great idea for my dry coloured hair. At £4.99 (approx depending on where you shop) it is a pricey treat. The product smells lovely and feels silky on the hands but dries very quickly making it difficult to spread through the hair, I found I was using far more that recommended for one session (my hair is quite thick though but only shoulder length). The quick dry time is great for the bedclothes as doesnt leave sticky mess but when I… Read Full Review