Sony CyberShot DSC-P7 Reviews

• 3.2-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create prints up to 11 x 14
  • 3x optical plus 2x digital (6x total) zoom lens with autofocus
  • Includes 16 MB Memory Stick
  • Connects with Macs and PCs via USB port
  • Uses rechargeable InfoLithium battery (NP-FC10)
  • Refine your search

“The Sony DSC-P7 is my first digital camera and so I'm...”

Written on: 07/03/2003 by Bill. (1 review written)

The Sony DSC-P7 is my first digital camera and so I'm no expert, but after doing all the research and deciding on this unit, I was not dissapointed when it came. The size cannot be beaten for quality and features. It can actually fit comfortably in a pocket.
    The basic features are logical and straight forward; you can be making use of it without even reading the manual. The fancy stuff can be read and used when you are ready to do more.
    The battery life is good compared to other models but… Read Full Review

“Having previously owned a Samsung Digimax 230 I was...”

Written on: 15/01/2003 by Paul. (1 review written)

Having previously owned a Samsung Digimax 230 I was looking for a camera a bit more up market that combined performance with looks and ease of use. As I am basically a 'point and shoot' photogropher i wanted something that I could get to grips with straight away until I develop my knowledge of digital photography. The P7 does the job and I can't say how impressed I am. Having looked at rival cameras in the same bracket I am blown away by the P7's performance. Having originally decided to buy… Read Full Review

86743_Sav.'s Response to 65624_Paul.'s Review