Scarpa ZG40 GTX Reviews

• Comfort

• Style

Scarpa ZG40 GTX - Ask a question now

“Scarpa ZG65s are really comfortable boots straight out...”

Written on: 30/05/2010

Scarpa ZG65s are really comfortable boots straight out of the box, and are lightweight enough to wear in summer. So far this points to a good lightweight boot. Trouble is, they let in water shortly after any semi-serious rain starting, despite (because of?) their Goretex XCR lining.
And it's not just that I had the bad luck to buy a duff pair. After my first pair started leaking, I thought I'd take a chance that it was bad luck and buy another pair because in all other respects they were what I… Read Full Review