Low Cost Beds And Mattress Direct Reviews

Low Cost Beds And Mattress Direct - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Double mattress, good price & delivered fast”

Written on: 16/09/2015 by PStocks (1 review written)

Double mattress, good price and delivered fast. There are so many other bed companies out there I really didn't know where to start, but it was only when I spoke to someone at work and they told me about lowcostbedsandmattressdirect All I wanted was a replacement double mattress to last me for about 3 years while I worked on contract in Corby. There was a good choice of mattresses from around £250 - £350. The prices included delivery so when it turned up with 48 hours I was really pleased… Read Full Review

“Was looking for a new bed and mattress, and came...”

Written on: 12/04/2011

Was looking for a new bed and mattress, and came accross low cost beds and mattress direct, not only were they willing to deliver on a weekend,not bad for free delivery, they even disposed of my old bed and mattress as well, which saved me a lot of hassle.
would highly reccomend to anyone who wants a top quailty bed at a low price… Read Full Review

“I was recommended by a friend to visit low cost bed...”

Written on: 12/04/2011 by abdulk (1 review written)

I was recommended by a friend to visit low cost bed site as I had been let down on delivery by another company, he had purchased a memory foam mattress from them. I ended up choosing the same one as his, I selected delivery for the next day and even got a half price mattress protector thrown in. Was pleasently suprised when it turned up on time and the mattress is great… Read Full Review

“Needed an electric bed really quickly for my Dad as he...”

Written on: 12/04/2011

Needed an electric bed really quickly for my Dad as he was coming out of hospital. Couldnt believe they had one in stock for delivery immediately id tried everywhere believe me!!
Was really surprised to get a fab pocket mattress one too at half the price id seen elsewhere. Delivered free on the saturday when i was around and the delivery guy even set it up.
Dad finds it really comfy which is what really mattered

Free delivery meant only one delivery guy though so he needed a hand but i was… Read Full Review

“Was looking for a lower priced bed frame, googled beds...”

Written on: 21/04/2009 by sasbandit (2 reviews written)

Was looking for a lower priced bed frame, googled beds and amongst others eventually found one that i could have delivered on a weekend at www.lowcostbedsandmattressdirect.co.uk nice price and it turned up two days later on Sunday which is what I asked for! Sunday delivery omg!!! Outstanding service. Came with instructions which were for a change easy to follow, got it built in 20 minutes or so and was suprised how stury it was. Recommended… Read Full Review

Fussy1's Response to sasbandit's Review

Written on: 31/12/2010

I found this review helpful because...clear and specific about good points.

Read 1 Comment