Virgin Vie Perfect Balance Foundation Reviews

5.0
  • Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Virgin Vie Perfect Balance Foundation - Ask a question now

“I bought Virgin Vie Perfect Balance Foundation a few...”

written by on 10/08/2009

I bought Virgin Vie Perfect Balance Foundation a few weeks back and was very impressed with the quality of the product. I'm mid thirties now and have used Estee Lauder foundation since I started using make-up in my teens. In the last few years I have not got along with their product anymore and have been looking for an alternative as my skin has been suffering dryness and outbreaks but nothing I tried looked anything but yellowy, cakey or like a mask. The scent is pleasant, the colour is a wonderful match for my pale skin and the formula is light and smoothes on esily, it's dewy and doesn't sink in to the fine lines I have now. It stays put all day and the dryness and outbreaks have long since gone. It's on sale too (unfortunately I think it's going to be discontinued) so the price is a bargain. Cheap enough to buy 5 bottles for the price of my previous usual.