Dermalogica Treatment Foundation Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Dermalogica Treatment Foundation - Ask a question now

“Great for acne prone skin”

Written on: 02/02/2013

Having tried many of the leading brands on the market, I have found this to be the best foundation for acne/spot prone skin like mine. It has better 'staying power' than other foundations I've used, and does not clog my pores or aggravate my acne. I think it offers good coverage and hides the majority of my acne scarring without drying my skin. A little goes a long way compared to other brands and the 40ml tube has lasted me a long time, and this offsets the slightly higher price tag. The only drawback is that if you have greasy skin like mine then you'll find you will have to re-apply the foundation after about 8 hours, but I am yet to find a foundation that lasts longer.