The Palm Centre Ham, Surrey Reviews

• Range of Products

The Palm Centre Ham, Surrey - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Palm Centre Ham, Surrey

The Palm Centre Ham, Surrey

“Worth a brief visit if in the area”

Written on: 05/11/2015 by A couple of Sunseekers (49 reviews written)

If you are visiting either Richmond Park or Ham House it is worth popping in to the Pamn Centre. it ids very different from other Garden Centre as it sells Palms Trees, exotic ferns and big choice of bamboo… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“I ordered 2 palms online with Palm centre and I...”

Written on: 28/01/2011 by noisette (1 review written)

I ordered 2 palms online with Palm centre and I received the palm like 10 days later! I was surprised as there are located not far from my place. Anyway, I received a fantastic palm and the other one was half dying. Besides, they didn't provide any advice of how to feed the palm. When I contact them to have further information I didn't even get any reply from them. They just ignore me.
I have to find out not even on their website but in another one how to feed my palm. It's very disappointing… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Good choice of bamboos, ferns and as the name suggests...”

Written on: 17/04/2009 by speakout (86 reviews written)

Good choice of bamboos, ferns and as the name suggests palm trees. We stumbled across The Palm Centre on our way for a walk along the river Thames and were looking for somewhere to park. After spotting it we went and had a walk round. There is plenty to see and lots of choice however I'm not sure I'd be able to find it again as it seems a bit out of the way. I decided to buy a Jelly Palm, black bamboo, Japanese Aralia and one other item from the Palm Centre online. It was easy to choose… Read Full Review

Garden on Amazon