Corralejo, Apartments Oasis Village Reviews

Summary

An all inclusive holiday in Corralejo, Fuerteventura.
Corralejo, Apartments Oasis Village - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Corralejo, Apartments Oasis Village

Corralejo, Apartments Oasis Village

“Lovely clean hotel, Friendly staff I would defo...”

Written on: 19/09/2012 by samsteph (1 review written)

I went here for a week just Myself and my boyfriend for a break. We got excellent value for money. The apartments are very spacious and clean. Before we got there we read reviews re: air con so that worried us a little but we never once had a problem we just left the balcony doors open throughout the night. The entertainment wasnt really for us as we are 27 it was more family orientated but we heard about a bar called Flicks which we recommend you go if you want a good night out, cocktails &… Read Full Review

“Before booking this holiday, I spent hours pouring...”

Written on: 27/04/2009 by dibza (2 reviews written)

Before booking this holiday, I spent hours pouring over all the recent reviews of this hotel in order to get an overall picture of the place and not just rely on one disgruntled persons view. (I know, I should get out more). I had to do this, as the reviews are so variable with their comments and perceptions. So reading between the lines, we decided to bite the bullet and go for it, as the price for all inclusive here seemed too good to be true.

We are a normal regular couple with no children on… Read Full Review

Mr Jinx's Response to dibza's Review

Written on: 23/04/2010

I found this review helpful because...it's very detailed.

Read 1 Comment