Caleta de Fuste, Hotel Elba Carlota Reviews

Summary

An all inclsuive hotel in Costa Caleta, Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura.
Caleta de Fuste, Hotel Elba Carlota - Ask a question now

“Very unhelpful staff ”

Written on: 03/11/2010

Very unhelpful staff
Towels left out for changing but cleaners just hung them back up
Room only cleaned once in the weeks stay
Food was minging and my son in law suffered food poisioning
Maggots found in the food and on complaining was told :what would you like me to do about it I am sorry:
Dirty drinking glasses so we used straws from the bottles
Overbooked on our arrival and had to stay in the Elba Sara for our first night (which was the best night of our holiday)lovely hotel but could not… Read Full Review

Sdlewis's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2010

I was at this hotel last week, during the half term. I can confirm alot of these points are true. I experienced similar.
<br/>
<br/>I had to change to my room as the sewer smells in the room were dreadful.
<br/>
<br/>During the rifle shooting, a large group was turned up, including children. The rep allowed them to use the guns, then left them to collect names of the adults. I had to step in as they did not know how to reload the pellets and aim properly.
<br/>
<br/>The pool area was nice, but poorly maintained.
<br/>
<br/>I was all inclusive. The food was limited in choice, with no childrens area. Flies was frequently on the food, ice cream deserts were often soft in the freezer. It was better to drink from straws of the water bottles than use the glasses at times.
<br/>
<br/>The beach was great. Best part of the hotel.
<br/>Disappointed for a 4 star hotel. :(