Parasene Superwarm 4 Reviews

1.0

Parasene Superwarm 4 - Ask a question now

“Parasene Company dormant”

written by Monahan31 on 03/04/2017

Have a new one. On the third filling of fuel,the filler came of in my hand. The method of manufacture is the make the neck of the filler to go through the tank, and is then crimped to secure it to the fuel tank. the reality is that the neck is barely long enough to go through the tank, and is therefore not long enough to be crimped securely to the filler tank. This creates a severe fire hazard, rendering the whole unit unusable. When I tried to find the company to contact them, I found that The company is dormant, has no cash, no debts, no income and only one official, who lives in Stourbridge, West Midlands. My summary is that the equipment is of poor design, very poor manufacturing quality, and a likelihood of no comeback against the company. I suggest that you need to buy these products after committing due diligence.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Not good at all”

written by Laverdabru1116 on 10/04/2016

I've had a blowtorch made by Parasene for some 30 years, so it was a no brainer to buy a greenhouse heater made by them. Last year I bought one, although I did not get round to assembling & using it till Spring 2016. I now really wish I'd read the damning on line reviews. Ok, so what is wrong with it? Both the paraffin filler cap and screw in wick unit were very loose on their screw threads. I'm sure the wick assembly could just pull out, it's that loose. In contrast the wick adjustment knobs were very tight. The chimney is also a loose fitting - so much so that it fell off when the unlit heater was being moved, the sharp edges cutting one of my knuckles nearly to the bone. If paraffin is spilt on the bottom casing, the paint falls off. The wick snuffer lever can get too hot to use, & sometimes doesn't work. Apart from the base, it seems very shoddily made. I am really disappointed in it, especially as my blowtorch is still fine after 3 decades. Either I've got the mother of 'Friday Afternoon jobs' or their QC is now carp.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products