Sunseeker Doors Aluminium Bifolding Doors Reviews

Sunseeker Doors Aluminium Bifolding Doors - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sunseeker Doors Aluminium Bifolding Doors

Sunseeker Doors Aluminium Bifolding Doors

“Very professional company”

Written on: 11/06/2021 by MarkusWeber (1 review written)

Very professional company and great design doors, was unable to find any doors with a better design or slimmer sightlines. very colourfull doors and very good to see. love it… Read Full Review

“Sunseeker Ultra Slim Slide & Pivot doors - brilliant!”

Written on: 25/05/2021 by Jules150 (1 review written)

These have been a terrific set of four sliding/pivoting doors. They were fitted three years ago by Sunseeker in a pre-prepared 4m opening made by our builders. We chose them for two outstanding features compared to others we looked at - the very narrow frames and the ability to choose exactly how much of the doors you have open compared to the "all or nothing" concertina action of bi-folds. After you open the traffic door 90 degrees, each of the other doors slides smoothly to wherever you want… Read Full Review

“Would recommend!”

Written on: 24/05/2021 by CEE246 (1 review written)

My Sunseeker doors were installed 3 years ago and I love them; they look great and the slimline frames are perfect for my small-ish terrace room. I recently had a slight issue with them (the sealed connection at the door end was failing) and contacted Sunseekers to arrange a service call. The reason I am giving a 4 star review and not a 5 star one is that I had no response to my first email. However my follow up email was responded to quickly and a service date arranged for a few days… Read Full Review

“MUCH BETTER !”

Written on: 20/05/2021 by Bates195 (1 review written)

We had sunseeker install doors 5 years ago in our house . Never had problems with them and love them .November last year I managed to lose one of the magnets for the integral blinds .I tried to contact the office but had no luck. Emails not replied to and calls not answered. I decided to pop into the office in Luton last week. I met a lovely lady who explained she had started last week and her sole job was customer care .She said the company had struggled during the pandemic and now things are… Read Full Review

“BEAUTIFUL SET OD DOORS”

Written on: 18/05/2021 by Gideon396 (1 review written)

We had installed a beautiful set of Frameless double glazed doors over a year ago, the doors became tight when sliding and a service engineer was dispatched and resolved the problem. Our experience from start to finish was excellent & we recommend this company highly. Especially bearing in mind that they were having to cope with the pandemic!!! Herts … Read Full Review

“Terrible product, terrible service. ”

Written on: 17/09/2019 by CarlEnre (1 review written)

I bought two extremely expensive slim window doors 3 meters wide each. The doors cannot me moved. When I moved they scratch the plastic railing and it creates steps in the railing that cannot be overcome. The doors are extremely difficult to open because the system does not work. The customer service is the worst in England, delay after delay. I have never seen a worse more expensive product in the whole UK. The worst customer service, delivery service and installation service. Total amateurs… Read Full Review

“One star because zero is not available”

Written on: 29/06/2019 by MarkACR (1 review written)

From the start they were unconvincing; measuring problems, fitting problems, trim problems. We got them back twice to repair or re trim them and they were reluctant and the work was of a poor standard. Now, five years on they barely close properly and we will have to replace them. I write this review simply to warn other people, really, this company is utter rubbish… Read Full Review

“Absolutely useless”

Written on: 07/03/2019 by Cully876 (1 review written)

Absolutely useless. Steer clear of this company. Promised me before Christmas install of frameless doors to my conservatory. January they got installed. They don’t fit properly. Engineer came back nothing he could do but put extra sealing strip down don’t look great. There are holes in the frame where end caps should fit, excuse this time was we don’t supply them anymore. Ruins the whole look of what should be great looking doors. Not weather tight so don’t think these are external… Read Full Review

“Excellent Doors and Fantastic Service”

Written on: 22/08/2017 by North.London (1 review written)

We had the ultri slim turn and slide doors fitted (20 panels in all - a very large space! They are absolutely stunning. The attention we received was excellent from start to finish. We had a slight issue with one door (about 4 months after fitting) and this was immediately remedied. I would not hesitate to recommend this product and Sunseeker… Read Full Review

“Ultra Slim Double Glazed Doors”

Written on: 01/06/2017 by blueandgilly (1 review written)

2 weeks now since we had our old sliding patio doors removed and a 3 panel ultra slim door system fitted by Sunseeker. The doors lead from lounge to conservatory so the doors are in fact internal. Living in Loughborough, Leic,s finding a company that makes/fits these type of doors proved difficult and we came up with Sunseeker in Luton. Never heard of them before but read their reviews and spoke several times with the guys in the office. Ended up getting quote that was very competitive, and… Read Full Review

Scotinwales's Response to blueandgilly's Review

Are you still happy.
I am looking at the ultra slim but am concerned about some of the negative reviews

Blueandgilly's reply to Scotinwales's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2019

Hi there, so far so good. The doors still look good and work as advertised, good insulation through the winter. Bottom line is if we had more doors would we use the same company? Yes we would! Good luck folks.
Rgds

Blue and Gilly

Pebbles_Uk's reply to Blueandgilly's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2019

Hi, I like the look of the UltraSlim doors, but because they are so slim I’m worried about the security and strength of them. Is the locking system good?

Also, will they keep the cold out in the winter with such small frames?

Read 3 Comments

“Products built to last with quality service. ”

Written on: 04/05/2017 by IvanJohnson (1 review written)

I cannot rate this company or its products highly enough. I purchased 3 sets of frameless glass curtains 8 years ago and I live directly on the seafront in a locally listed building. The apartment itself is in the roof and as such has dormers which with the original critall windows limited the views of the sea.The installation of these windows means that I can open them up and have one aperture with no chunky framework to look at.It also brings the outside in making the dormers feel like… Read Full Review

Scotinwales's Response to IvanJohnson's Review

Ivanjohnson's reply to Scotinwales's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2019

Hi,
Yes, I'm still happy.
My windows are still working brilliantly and no leaks.
I haven't read any of the other reviews but my experience is only
positive.

Read 2 Comments

“A very happy customer !”

Written on: 08/02/2017 by duMcDaniel378 (1 review written)

About 18 months ago, I bought a set of frameless doors, and a matching window, running all the way across the back of my kitchen. I only have good things to say, both about the product, and the quality of service provided by SunSeeker. The windows and doors look brilliant. They (almost) completely disappear when folded back, they let so much light in when left closed, they retain heat really well, the finish is high quality, and they are comparatively well priced against similar… Read Full Review

“I LOVE MY SUNSEEKER DOORS!”

Written on: 14/04/2016 by Joondev (2 reviews written)

I can’t get over how much I am still enjoying my fabulous amazing doors!!! I live in a small terraced house with a small garden which faces north so I needed to maximize the amount of light that comes in. Most of my limited budget went on having the rear wall of the house replaced by Sunseeker’s doors with the thin metal frames, so more glass. They fitted them in a couple of hours or so and they look amazing and all my friends are envious!!! P.S. I would have given 5 stars but for the… Read Full Review

Fifilagrande's Response to Joondev's Review

Written on: 11/01/2017

Hi there, Are you still completely happy with them 9 months on? I'm hoping so as I'd really like to get them but just wary of some other reviews. Your thoughts would be appreciated, many thanks.

Read 1 Comment

“Fantastic Doors have transformed our room”

Written on: 12/04/2016 by C-Seth (2 reviews written)

We’ve had a small sun room added to the back of our house which is accessed from the lounge. We had a set of 3 ultraslim doors from the lounge to the sunroom and a set of 4 doors to the garden. It wasn’t cheap! I did a lot of research on the internet and via our architect and builders before choosing Sunseeker’s ultraslim and there was nothing comparable so we went for it. Very nervous before the installation as I started seeing negative reviews about the company. It all went well… Read Full Review

Fifilagrande's Response to C-Seth's Review

Scotinwales's reply to Fifilagrande's Comment

Did you go ahead?
I am looking at them now but concerned by some of the negative reviews!

Scotinwales's Response to C-Seth's Review

Scotinwales's Response to C-Seth's Review

Read 4 Comments

“Doors required adjustment, but overall very good”

Written on: 12/04/2016 by Skylerl228 (1 review written)

We had a large expanse of doors fitted earlier this year and after a week they seemed more difficult to slide. We called sun seekers and they said to make sure that the guides were free from grit and dust, which we did. It didn’t improve so we called again and had to submit a form for an engineer to call, which took a couple of weeks. Don’t know if its relevant that as the very hot spell was just after installation, some of the metal might of expanded and has now contracted making the door… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/01/2017

Hi there, After they were fixed, are you still happy with them 9 months on? I'm hoping so as I'd really like to get them but just wary of some other reviews. Your thoughts would be appreciated, many thanks.

Read 2 Comments

“EXCELLENT PRODUCT,AFTER SALES SERVICE POOR”

Written on: 29/03/2016 by francesloveluck (1 review written)

EXCELLENT PRODUCT DELIVERED AND FITTED ON SCHEDULE.I RANG THE SALES OFFICE REGARDING A SMALL PROBLEM AND WAS TOLD IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO HELP ME.THEY DECLINED TO TAKE MY DETAILS AND INVOICE NUMBER AND REFERRED ME TO THE TECHNICAL DEPT'S SECTION OF THEIR WEBSITE.THAT WAS 12 DAYS AGO,I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY.THANK HEAVENS IT ISN'T A SERIOUS PROBLEM.SUCH A SHAME AS THIS IS THE ONLY ASPECT OF MY DEALINGS WITH SUNSEEKER DOORS THAT WOULD MAKE ME HESITATE IN RECOMMENDING… Read Full Review

Qweenbee's Response to francesloveluck's Review

Written on: 31/03/2016

Interesting how many negative reviews are posted on here. Makes it difficult to get a balanced view. Would you have posted if there wasn't an issue?

Sunseekerdoorsreview's Response to francesloveluck's Review

Written on: 12/04/2016

Thank you for your review.

In the event that your are a genuine customer, we deeply regret to read your comments and will make every effort to correct any problem. Towards this end, we encourage you to call or e-mail. It would be helpful if you quote your sales order number, then we can ensure that any issue is resolved as speedy as possible.

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience if this is a genuine review and any grievance this may have caused.

We take our customer service extremely seriously, so will be more than happy to go above and beyond to ensure that every customer is extremely happy with our product and service.

Read 2 Comments

“Nice conept let down by poor installation”

Written on: 19/09/2015

well we plumped for the ultra-slim tilt and slide, as it seemed to offer the best results and could be done in a tight timeline. Give them there due they were very good up to the point of taking our money and installing the door, though contact them was a bit of hit and miss affair. Any way to cut to the chase the doors are installed and we have had limited success in actually talking to anyone - you have to fill out a service request and wait So we have a large scratch on the outside foot… Read Full Review

Lequetas's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2015

Well to update - we have had to wait, but we got a competent installer who fixed all the issues. so will increase to 3 stars if we can .

Written on: 11/01/2017

Thanks for the update, good to hear. Would you still recommend them, are the doors still working as you would hope? I'm hoping to get these soon but hoping the after sales service doesn't let us know. Thanks.

Hi
Are you happy with them now?

Lequetas's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2019

We still have them and no major issues. The paint has faded on the outside very slightly but not so bad as to be an issue and I am not 100% sure of a slight draught from them again not enough to do anything about and the same as other windows we have . If I was doing them again I would probably of look at some of the other slimline or fineline doors as more around doing them I think.

Read 4 Comments

“I love these!”

Written on: 18/07/2015 by Orion237 (1 review written)

I love the Ultraslim patio doors that open up the whole of the wall! I had a couple of quotes and went direct to the manufacturers, sunseekerdoors. to have the doors fitted. They couldn’t have been more helpful and the doors were fitted in less than a day, just over a month after I first got in touch. There was very little mess, just some touching up to be done but we are planning to redecorate the whole room anyway. I can’t believe we’ve got them in time for the promised heatwave! They… Read Full Review

Are you still happy?

Read 1 Comment

“I'm sure it'll be nice once they finish installation...”

Written on: 24/02/2015 by Morris369 (1 review written)

if they finish installation!!! I ordered a slim slide and pivot door, which looked great on the Sunseeker website (they also trade under other names too). After paying a non-refundable deposit the survey was conducted, although there was yet to be a structural opening to be made. The size was agreed to proceed with fabrication and a date for delivery was given. The day before the doors turn up I had the builder come and cut a hole in the back of the house and install a lintel ready for door… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/01/2017

Hi there, would be good to know - did they finally come back and finish the work needed? Are you still happy with the doors?
Kind regards

Hi
Are you happy with the doors now?

“Proficient”

Written on: 13/01/2015 by NicThomas (2 reviews written)

Really pleased with how well the Sunseeker doors fitted. The installation went smoothly and quickly, no fuss, a wonderful job! Excellent service and colour match for the door frames. This turned out to be a needless worry, you can never be sure when you are spending a lot of money but it was as good as I hoped it would be… Read Full Review

Scotinwales's Response to NicThomas's Review

Are you still happy?
Did you get the ultra slim ones?