Rhythm Heaven Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Rhythm Heaven - Ask a question now

“I love this game.Once you get used to the rhythym, you...”

written by on 03/02/2011

I love this game.Once you get used to the rhythym, you will do better than you did before. I am not so addicted to this game yet,but considering this was the first time I played this game, I will most likely get used to it,and eventually,be reaching for it about every other time I play.I do not like the fact that you only get one rhythym game at first, but I love the fact that there are more than 50 to unlock,because that just inspires me to try harder when I get stuck and cannot make it through on game. If I am still feeling down after thinking about what game might be next to unlock, I go and look at all the games I have unlocked.I love the object of this game,which is to help you improve your rhythym. Considering that I am a dance student in hip hop at Motion Studio on Charlestown Road,in New Albany,Indiana, I Need to get my rhythym on beat. If you would like to try a class at Motion Studio, you can find out more on their website, www.motionstudioonline.com. My Teacher from last year from when I did Jazz/tap combo,Amy Robinson, Is an excellent teacher. I have Asperger's syndrome, which is something on the autism spectrum disorder,and she STILL, Despite the fact that I have something similar to autism, managed to help me learn a dance for a recital,and even when I was about through,she talked to me and encouraged me to keep going,and I did,and I completed the school year,AND did the recital,too!!!!!! I have an equally great teacher now,in the hip hop class. and I would like to thank both teachers for a great dancing experience going for almost 2 years!!!!!!