L'Oreal Couleur Experte Reviews

L'Oreal Couleur Experte - Ask a question now

“Excellent Result”

Written on: 24/06/2021 by SamanthaMendez (9 reviews written)

This product is fantastic. It makes coloring your hair and adding highlights a breeze. I've been dying my hair since I was a child, and this is one of the greatest color matches I've ever had. The conditioner that comes with it is excellent, and I enjoy the scent. I'd recommend giving it a try, and I'll buy it again… Read Full Review

“In the past, I have used L'Oreal, tried other...”

Written on: 02/04/2021 by lucistar (7 reviews written)

In the past, I have used L'Oreal, tried other cosmetics, and recently returned to L'Oreal. Their old ad was "Loreal because I'm worth it." At affordable prices, the French company provides luxury and superior quality cosmetics to women everywhere. It is one of the best makeup items for the price in the drugstore. … Read Full Review