Kldguitar GT5 Reviews

4.0
  • Sound Quality

• Appearance

Kldguitar GT5 - Ask a question now

“Reviews of GT5 pf Kldguitar ”

written by vvvan on 14/02/2012

DiMarzio Stratocaster with 3 single-coil pickups and three 3-position switches (one for each pickup, 2 positions each), played through the KLDguitar amplifier Model # GT-5E. This amplifier is usable as a practice amp as well as a small-studio amp. It is very clean, transparent, and works very well on the Low as well as on the High input setting (3.5W/5W). On the clean setting, pedals work extremely well. By adjusting the Gain and Attenuator (on the back of the unit) dials, you can get a crunchy rhythm sound, as well as an overdriven sound. It also has a Heaphone jack so that the amp can be played while bypassing the speakers for late-night practicing. This amp is very versatile and records extremely well. The only problem I have is with the manual.The manual seems too simple.

“I like this smaller guitar amp GT5”

written by goloho on 04/07/2011

Although GT5 is made in china, I buy it three years ago. It worked good still. I like its sound, clean in hi and overdrive in Hi, It has DI out, so I can record something direct to DJ.Three controls made it easy use. I always practice in home by it, using embedded attenuator. It does not effect the sound. 6.5 inch speaker maybe not good, but enough.when I play in gigs, I use 8ohm output.

“very good smaller guys, The sound is very fine....”

written by rockstar23 on 27/02/2011

very good smaller guys, The sound is very fine. otherwise, I always use it in my bedroom and my studio. I replaced Chinese tube by Russion tube, The sound baecame more nice.It has embedded attenuator, I can play it in night. This amp is an amp I can depend on. I've had it well over a year, and not a single thing has gone wrong with it .I think it is nice amp made in china

“I have a smaller tube guitar amplifier from kldguitar...”

written by panyd on 13/04/2009

I have a smaller tube guitar amplifier from kldguitar . It is class A one single end tube guitar amplifier, The sound is very good. ll tube amplifier. It is very nice to play in bedroom. It was embedded attenuator so you can obtain good sound effect in lower volum. at same time It have pentoide/troide selection. The troide sound is better. The tweed tolex . Good quality.
I practice and play in my room without disturb other people .