OPPO DV-981HD Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

OPPO DV-981HD - Ask a question now

“Good player”

Written on: 12/09/2018 by Timiav (11 reviews written)

A good player, I was even surprised by this brand. I did not expect such a quality picture and sound from this device. I like everything, it works well, now my grandmother watches movies on it.

“The OPPO DV-981HD is a a really good choice upgrading...”

Written on: 11/04/2009 by panda1 (27 reviews written)

The OPPO DV-981HD is a a really good choice upgrading the standard DVD video signal up to 1080p signal. Save money upgrading to this player.without going to blu-ray technology. I see a marked improvement over standard DVD. Hookup is simple, AC power and included HDMI cable and you're set to play. upconverting DVD player with HDMI output to HDTV with HDMI input