Fast & Furious Reviews

Fast & Furious - Ask a question now

“I Love Cars and I Love Racing”

written by rubi_klen on 29/07/2021

This is one of my favourite movie seasons, I am a die heart fan. have seen all the movies in the theatre and I am eagerly waiting for a fast and furious season 9 movie.

“Fast & Furious is great! It keeps you on the end of...”

written by TheGirlWithTheGuitar on 18/04/2009

Fast & Furious is great! It keeps you on the end of your seat at all times. There is no actual proper storyline to this film, I can understand that it's about cars; there can't be a massive story to it. But the directors, etc, worked very well with what they had. It was about several cars street racing, this built up lots of tension everytime they raced, or came across a problem, etc.