Birdworld, Farnham Reviews

Birdworld, Farnham - Ask a question now

“Good day out - but the place is 'tired'”

Written on: 01/08/2014 by AlexandriaPoole (1 review written)

Mum used to take us here lots as kids 15yrs ago - I'm now taking mine along and I don't think the place has changed (read 'updated') since we used to go! There are some new elements (Penguin Beach, new playground for e.g.) but other areas really do need a freshen up. That said it is a good day out, great selection of stuff to see from aquarium and farm, it's not just birds. We have brought a joint membership (£99/annum for 2 adults as kids under 3 go free) and that's good value for money as… Read Full Review

“never again”

Written on: 21/08/2012

the park does not suit older children as the activity trail is a is p is for penguins.does not give any older children a chance to enjoy birds if you can spot any in the small,old avaires . The farm is very muddy and holds a very small amount of animals.my son was embarrassed to walk round as even the keepers were looking at him like he is an alien.i said never again… Read Full Review

“I used to go here regularly with my parents, some...”

Written on: 01/02/2011 by Tafkar66 (25 reviews written)

I used to go here regularly with my parents, some 30-40 years ago. It's totally changed now but in a good way. It's well spaced out, without being too much walking for the older generations. All on the flat, so good for the less able and wheelchairs.

Food is a bit on the expensive side (like all day out centres) but excellent quality.

Staff are helpful, cheery and know their animals inside out.

I now take my two kids there - and they love it as much as I did/do.

Only warning is that… Read Full Review