Parkway Cinema, Cleethorpes Reviews

4.0
  • Choice Of Films

• Refreshments

Parkway Cinema, Cleethorpes - Ask a question now

“no change and sloppy Customer service after spending £50!”

written by Santiago109 on 18/07/2014

After treating my son and his 3 friends to a night at parkway cinema Cleethorpes! for his eighth birthday, I was horrified when spending over 50 pounds in cash! Only to find out that the bar staff showed an overall dim, and somewhat disenchanted view of giving me some small change for a £20 note!! Now is it me? or should I be disappointed and burdened with having to spend yet more money JUST! to gain some small change for the trip home with 4 children on the bus! ..... On an OVERPRICED!!! Chocolate bar!!After being refused a 7 seat taxi by 3 different firms over the drunkards for Friday night binge drinking affairs!! Just shows that England has long lost its sparkle!!! over the glutenous inhumane sickness which calls itself... Society!!! I shall now refrain from wasting my hard earnt!!! Monies at Parkway Cinema Cleethorpes....and choose the logical.... Approach... And have homemmovie night for 10 th of the price!!!! And without being robbed and intellectually insulted by trained thieves!! At Parkway Cinema Cleethorpes.

“Brilliant friendly cinema”

written by on 05/09/2012

Having lived in Cleethorpes all of my life and only had the chance of visiting two cinema's regularly, an Odeon in Grimsby and more recently, Parkway. I have had to move for University and cinema's in cities have a much more hostile atmosphere in comparison to the friendly one that of an independant cinema like Parkway, all the staff go out of there way to help cutsom. The choice of film covers a vast audience, with hollywood blockbusters and live streams of opera when available, also a look into foreign film. The only thing lacking at this newly refurbished cinema would be an Imax screen, that is the only downfall.