Alma De Cuba, Liverpool Reviews

• Quality of food

Alma De Cuba, Liverpool - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Alma De Cuba, Liverpool is my absolute favourite...”

Written on: 02/04/2009 by Laura (1 review written)

Alma De Cuba, Liverpool is my absolute favourite restaurant. Whenever there is a birthday or special occasion this is one of the places I come to eat with my family. Not only is it a great restaurant, it has an excellent bar and my friends and I come here for the fabulous cocktails on a night out. Alma De Cuba actually won best bar, best restaurant and the UK's best venue in 2008.

The restaurant is situated in an old church on Seel street and the interior is just beautiful. It's kind of eerie as… Read Full Review