Vango Amazon 800 Tent Reviews

• Easy to erect?

• Durability

• Comfort

Vango Amazon 800 Tent - Ask a question now

“We bought this tent without actually seeing it but...”

Written on: 16/05/2010

We bought this tent without actually seeing it but looking at all options on line. It is truely massive, I am 5ft6 and I cannot touch the roof! It was our choice as we have small children and wanted flexible space that they could play in if the weather was dodgy. We also wanted them to have separate rooms. It is a big heavy tent to move around and takes about an hour to put up as there is a lot to do. However we love it. It's well made and very sturdy once erected. The DVD shows you… Read Full Review

Truewa's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2012

I have bought vango product and I will not buy again. Bad customer service from vango and the products arrived damaged and still I have not got my money back. Vango used to be a good company but now it has bad customer service and poor products.

Read 1 Comment