Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo Labelmaker Reviews

Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo Labelmaker
3.0

Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo Labelmaker - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo Labelmaker

“Great Little Label Maker”

written by Ericjimenez on 23/07/2020

I love this little label maker it is perfect for so many different tasks.

“Had a LabelWriter 400 for couple of years and really...”

written by on 04/11/2010

Had a LabelWriter 400 for couple of years and really pleased with it until a few days ago. I used the Dymo cleaning card to clean the rpint head and it damaged the printer and it will no longer print anything you can recognise and puts several labels thought at once.

Dymo say that if you register you get an extra year warranty (making three years) mine is 2 years and a few days. They confirmed on the phone it was in warranty but then when I got the repair email with a returns number they said it was a chargable problem as its out of warranty! It was their maintenance card which damaged it anyway!! Even without the extended year its on days outside the two years anyway (brought on the 22/10/2008|

As it was important to my work and because there was an offer on I brought the latest 450 printer a few days ago. Tonight it got to the end of a label roll then wound the end into the mechanism damaging the printer.

Whilst Dymo is a name I woudl have trusted, sadly it looks like the old favorites have cut costs and now produce unreliable tat.

Clearly paying a bit more and getting reliability would be the way forward. Perhaps that excludes Dymo