Theramed 2-in-1 Toothpaste Reviews

Theramed 2-in-1 Toothpaste - Ask a question now

“Most teeth O K in my 90th year”

written by bizzi on 23/08/2016

About 50 years ago I had to have a front tooth capped, the dentist said ''when you are 90 you will have one good tooth left. I shall be 90 in 6 weeks, I have most of my teeth left, in really good condition. I have used Theremed tooth paste as long as I can remember, which is a long time. My legs are not as good as my teeth, so I shop on line now, still buying the same excellent tooth paste. Thank you Theramed.

“Gets your teeth really white”

written by on 17/09/2014

I went to the dentist for the full whitening experience with tooth shields and it did whiten up my teeth but very expensive. After about a year the teeth started to look a bit grey, I tried various so called whitening toothpastes until I found Theramed 2 in 1. It gives spectacular results, teeth are shining white, clean and I love it. I can't get in Boots for some reason, so had to go to Amazon.

“Theramed 2 in 1 toothpaste & mouthwash - the whitening...”

written by gmj24662 on 25/02/2010

Theramed 2 in 1 toothpaste & mouthwash - the whitening version

i am completely obsessed with oral hygience, i brush my teeth with a usual toothbrush, then i follow that up with brushing with an electric toothbrush, then i use mouth wash.

Theramed is the product that i use with the electric toothbrush. it has a nice taste and keeps my teeth in tip top condition. Whenever i go to the dental hygienist she is always praising me for being in the top 1% of patients for oral hygiene, and i really think that i've got theramed to thank for it.

i have a real problem with some toothpastes, i don't know whether it's a particular ingredient in various ones or not, but some other brands leave me with "stringy saliva" in my mouth, which i end up picking out for the following couple of hours. Fortunately theramed is not one of those.

it's a top notch product that lasts a long time that does what it says on the tin.

“I feel Theramed 2-in-1 Toothpaste is very good value...”

written by on 31/07/2009

I feel Theramed 2-in-1 Toothpaste is very good value for money, makes your teeth feel really clean and smooth, was quite impressed, compared with other more expensive ones.