Colgate Smiles Reviews

Colgate Smiles - Ask a question now

“This Colgate Total toothpaste is the worst taste of...”

written by Andrewk393 on 07/08/2020

This Colgate Total toothpaste is the worst taste of toothpaste ever and I'm not qualifying for it. I used natural toothpaste with licorice, which tasted better than this. I can't work out what it was the flavor they called. It says "advanced clean in between," and green is the end of the tube. My daughter says she likes carton. My son has asked if it's expired and says it tastes like mushrooms. I'm going mingled with perfume and mint. Please do not buy this toothpaste, please.