PURE Digital One Elite Reviews

• Sound Quality

PURE Digital One Elite - Ask a question now

“I had no need to worry.”

Written on: 02/07/2011 by Kilgetty (1 review written)

I was quite worried when I ordered this radio that it would not work in my area, and that I would need to fit an outside aerial. But my worries were quite unfounded, I plugged it in and it searched for a minute or so and found more stations than I will ever need, I do not even have to have the aerial fully extended. The sound quality is excellent, the build quality is very good, and I like the soft feel case with rubber feet so that it does not slide when the buttons are pressed… Read Full Review

“Love it! Bought for my son for Xmas and I want one...”

Written on: 19/02/2011 by Morricl (4 reviews written)

Love it! Bought for my son for Xmas and I want one now. Although the area where we live has poor digital radio signal, this radio searches and finds it in most parts of house or garden. Easy to use and the sound quality is superb. It is solid and well made and the controls are solid too. Alarm is good and cannot fault it. Son loves it too!!… Read Full Review