Mapex Meridian Reviews

5.0
  • Sound Quality

• Appearance

Mapex Meridian - Ask a question now

“I know most of you are probably thinking "You just...”

written by on 31/07/2010

I know most of you are probably thinking "You just rated this kit 5 stars so we can buy it,your probably work for mapex" but no,this kit actually goes to the full potential. I just bought the drum kit the other day to replace my Peavey drum kit which was falling apart,I had about £480 on me and my dad had another £320 and asked me if I wanted a drum kit,this kit was £799 (with a deal I got on it where I got a 8" free and another cymbal holder) so I was looking at kits and I seen this (in a very nice Candy Apple Burst laquer finish) and asked the guys to try it out,so after a few minutes of trying it out I was actually speechless... This kit was OUTSTANDING! The hardware was sturdy and the maple shells REALLY stood out.
So this was the kit I ended going home with (and a few Agean cymbals too).

After a few days of playing,I really pay my respects to Mapex as they've always made a great kit as I've tried out.

If your gigging and you want a great looking kit and fantastic sounding kit,I'd go for this kit :).

Cheers