Maxxis Supermaxx Touring Reviews

• Road Handling

• Durability

• Road Noise

Maxxis Supermaxx Touring - Ask a question now

“this is my 2nd set of maxxis supermaxx tyres fitted to...”

Written on: 23/10/2015 by DawsonSpencer359 (1 review written)

this is my 2nd set of maxxis supermaxx tyres fitted to a cb750f2n retro. Its quite a heavy bike so I need a hard wearing tyre. Supermaxx wear well and evenly across the tyre, seems odd though as I find they are quite a soft compound, I ride all year round and find these grip excellent in both wet and dry conditions. In two emergency braking situations they also gripped well and never skidded. They are excellent value for money tyres, a good bit cheaper than the well known equivalents. Will… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Good value long lasting tyres”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by bmw e30 (1 review written)

I purchased my Honda VFR750 F-T with these already fitted and half way through their life. I've put 1500 more miles on them so this is what I can say about them. They seem to last very well and wear evenly across the tread. The front is 3.3mm in the centre and 4.2mm on the sides, the rear is 2.5mm in the centre and 3.8mm on the sides. So generally wearing quite evenly across the whole tires front and back. The front has an uneven wear pattern where each block of tread is stepped(high at the… Read Full Review

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon