Mirra Co Icon - Intro Reviews

Mirra Co Icon - Intro - Ask a question now

“The mirraco icon intro is a pretty relyable bike. i...”

Written on: 26/03/2009

The mirraco icon intro is a pretty relyable bike. i like how it rides, and its reasonably light. I do have some minor problmes with it. I have had the bike for about 10 months, and recently my crank became slighlty lose. That also happend to my front tire. about a week ago i was riding my bike home from a friends house, and felt the front tire shaking. at first i thought the hub came lose again, (that once occured on my bike). I later found out that the left nut on the axial randomly came lose… Read Full Review