Douglas Adams, The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy: A Trilogy in Four Parts Reviews

Media Gallery for Douglas Adams, The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy: A Trilogy in Four Parts

Douglas Adams, The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy: A Trilogy in Four Parts

“The text of Douglas Adams' The Hitch Hiker's Guide to...”

Written on: 16/06/2004 by slit (4 reviews written)

The text of Douglas Adams' The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy was very rich with satire and absurd ideas, and some of the words were I am pretty sure, made up. This guy Douglas Adams is Hilarious! It would seem that all of the many plots going all at once have no connection whatsoever, yet he manages to weave all the stories together into one masterpeice, yet hilariously insane at the same time. This book made me much more random in my thinking, though I don't know if thats good or bad :). This is literally one of the funniest, most random books I have read. I have read books that TRY to compete with Douglas Adams, but never come close. This is what I would call a Truly Random Masterpiece. I could drone on and on for hours talking about this book, but it wouldn't come close to the real thing. So what the hell, do us all a favor, and get the book!