Ballas Hough Band, BHB Reviews

4.0

Ballas Hough Band, BHB - Ask a question now

“To me, the name sounds like a big band from the 1940 '...”

written by animalgal on 25/03/2009

To me, the name sounds like a big band from the 1940 ' s, or a cruise ship band. But Ballas Hough Band are far from it! Don't let the name fool you! They sound like a pop or a top 40 band. Two of the band members are in the tv show ' Dancing With the Stars, and Derek Hough is the brother of Julianne Hough, another ' Dancing with the Stars ' dancer, and a very talented singer in her own right. They definitely are a couple of very musically talented siblings! I can see a number of these songs hitting the top 40 charts. The vocals sound, to me, like Justin Timberlake. Who I do not like, but I like these singers. And you can dance to the whole cd! This is one of the few cd ' s lately that it is actually worth downloading the whole cd, not just one or two songs. My favorite song is Fall, which has an edge to it. Another song, Break Through, is right up there also! These two songs are going in my Ipod!