Heart 106.2 FM Reviews

Heart 106.2 FM - Ask a question now

“Make me a millionaire ”

Written on: 06/04/2022 by Clare26clare (1 review written)

I feel this competition is unfair once you have won you can’t enter again so they need to keep their constant players.. constant players will never win.. they need their £2 + standard network rates.. I have spent so much money on my pay as you go phone to enter this every week… I live payday to payday on my own.. I’m giving up now.. I wanted so much to win something to help not only myself but my family who are also struggling… Read Full Review

“Terrible Radio Station”

Written on: 14/03/2015 by spotify95 (4 reviews written)

I have already reviewed Heart FM on another thread But I will go over the key points again. The London Variant of Heart FM is no different to the other variants, other than they have more of a focus on older music, that has already been overplayed to death. Very few modern songs make it to the London Heart's playlist. They still don't provide "more music variety" unless you compare Heart FM 106.2 to one vinyl record, whereby half the tracks are scratched and thus unplayable. The presenters are… Read Full Review

Nadhar's Response to spotify95's Review

Written on: 29/04/2017

Too much Adele , Coldplay, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheran too. zzzzz.

Read 1 Comment