Dot Jewellery Reviews - www.dotjewellery.com

Dot Jewellery www.dotjewellery.com - Ask a question now

“Excellent service ”

Written on: 15/09/2021 by Hotrods32 (1 review written)

We couldn’t get a wedding ring for my partner because is fingers are too big .but we went online and found DotJewellery and we couldn’t be more pleased they sent a measuring ring the next day to double check the sizes that I ordered and kept us up to date on the order and there arrival. Professional service from start to finish. We would definitely recommend… Read Full Review

“Have been robbed”

Written on: 21/08/2015 by HarryDonahue277 (1 review written)

Bought a platinum ring from this company a year ago for £894, today I have had it valued and the top value to re-sell it would be £115. I totally realise that I bought this at retail value, and the cost of precious metals can change,but that it has depreciated by this amount is unbelievable. I urge potential customers to be very careful when buying from here… Read Full Review