Funky Accessories Reviews - www.funkyaccessories.com

Funky Accessories www.funkyaccessories.com - Ask a question now

“Money taken but no goods or communication!!”

Written on: 22/12/2012 by Gwendlyn (1 review written)

Ordered a couple of necklaces after following a facebook link back in November thinking I could get some presents in early for Christmas. They took the money straight away but then after a week sent a messages saying not in stock and asking if I had wanted anything else. I sent a reply asking for a refund instead. Now over a month later I have not had a refund nor can get any answer from emails or messages using their website. Obviously this company does not care about happy customers as long… Read Full Review

“It really sounds interesting for the dynamic fashion...”

Written on: 05/03/2010 by boscodcosta (1 review written)

It really sounds interesting for the dynamic fashion world.Thanks… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“in my experience i found this company-Extremely...”

Written on: 21/03/2009 by sgl2009 (1 review written)

in my experience i found this company-Extremely unreliable & not trustworthy
-Very poor customer service

I bought two rings from funkyaccessories.com a couple of months ago. The payment for both rings was deducted from my account immediately, however when my order arrived, it had only one ring. After a few attempts to contact their customer service department, I found out that the missing ring was out of stock and they suggested I buy something else instead. A product going out of stock is common… Read Full Review