Unijem Finger Pinch Guard Reviews

Unijem Finger Pinch Guard
5.0

Unijem Finger Pinch Guard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Unijem Finger Pinch Guard

“This is un-believed item. ”

written by atm on 14/10/2009

This is un-believed item.
I received one set of Unijem finger pinch guard as gift for my babies.
Since that I protect my baby's fingers from getting pinch at both side gaps of my room doors. That also prevennt my doors from wind slamming.

Now I kept away my old U-shape. As U-shape finger only keep one side safe for my door.

This unique finger guard is easily fixed onto my doors that help me never to hide or find like my old U-shape as baby will search it and play as a toy. Now I don't need to worry about where I should store the Unijem finger guard, it gets no more lost or get into my baby's mouth any more.

“Been using a few other door finger guards on the...”

written by sarahjane12 on 12/03/2009

Been using a few other door finger guards on the market but the Unijem Finger Pinch Guard really is good, used the other u shaped designs which are good but my little one got his finger caught in the hinge side and had to take him to the hospital, been looking for a while for a guard that protects both sides at the same time found none only ones that cover the hinge side (which are quite pricy) and the normal u shaped ones until now.
This one from unijem(www.unijem.co.uk) is a godsend covers both sides and looks quite nice on my door.
Overall best I have ever used. Covers both hinge and handle side and good price.