Johnson Tiles www.johnson-tiles.com

3.3

Johnson Tiles www.johnson-tiles.com - Ask a question now

“Agent from Johnson tiles in Brisbane is fantastic! -...”

written by Krystalv56 on 25/10/2023

Agent was fantastic in helping me source very specific tiles for my art studio! She solved a major problem and I can’t sing her praises loudly enough. Thank you for your amazing. Cheers, Sheena

“A truly horrible company!”

written by McCrackenon1992 on 07/09/2017

The words cannot describe how bad the company is! Next day delivery arrived 5 days later. Each day been promissed the delivery following day! The tiles arrived on the 5th day... 30% of them were broken! A truly unreal experience. Avoid at any cost!!!

Mariadeamicis's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2018

Having the same problem trying to get them delivered. Needed for an urgent shower repair. Now it’s been 2 weeks all up without a working shower. Complained to director. When they arrive from Sydney to Melbourne she has promised to drive them over personally and organise compensation.

“Fantastic Customer Service”

written by Kendall195 on 22/06/2017

i ordered a sample tile, which unfortunately arrived broken. I contacted Johnsons Tiles within 10 mins i had a reply from the person I dealt with , sorry to hear of my broken tile and will send another out today. Great customer service

“Flawed tiles”

written by 277Moran on 08/12/2016

I received 6 boxes of Prismatics PRG20 yesterday and around 40% of the tiles are flawed. Some tiles have lots of bubble marks and some have dark marks on them. I didn't expect 100% perfect tiles but was amazed at just how many are flawed. One box had only 19 tiles out of the 43 that didn't have imperfections. Also the boxes state 44 tiles but there are only 43 in each box.

“Not Bad!!!”

written by Johnmartin789 on 01/04/2012

They are like "No Bad". I think they are not improving theirself as per the customers' needs.

“I had decided to re-do my kitchen but had no idea of...”

written by Richard Voce on 19/03/2009

I had decided to re-do my kitchen but had no idea of the look I wanted and while there are plenty of websites offering hundreds of different tiles I wanted to find a site which could simply give me some ideas, and johnson tiles was the site for me.

There are 2 ways of searching, either by tile type in the ' find a tile ' area, or by browsing room shots. In the browse rooms area you can select the type of room you want, so I clicked on kitchen and then you can look at different styles, like modern or traditional.
It ' s simple really, you can flick through the pictures and the tiles are displayed beneath. You have the option to order the set of tiles, so essentially if you like the look of one of the kitchens or bathrooms you can copy it.

I found this way of searching relatively easy and it was almost like walking through a showroom. Good refreshing website with some inspirational ideas. Good for people doing up their bathrooms or kitchens and you can get the tiles delivered right to your room.