Direct Line Motorcycle Insurance Reviews

1.0
  • Customer service

Direct Line Motorcycle Insurance - Ask a question now

“Direct line - teach staff some customer service skills!”

written by kiptaky on 17/07/2014

Obnoxious!!! Called for a house insurance quote, didn't even get to the final quote part. The girl has a serious attitude problem or maybe she just got out of bed the wrong way. Either way, I have no intention on insuring ANYTHING EVER with Direct Line. Note to Direct LIne Management - train your staff in the art of being nice!!!!! Interestingly there is no space to give the company a big fat ZERO, they don't deserve a 1/5...

“useless”

written by mjd360 on 01/10/2013

When I found this category and saw that it had a 15% recommendation it was clear that the other 85% of customers had suffered rubbish service just as I had. I spoke to 3 different people on 3 occasions and none of them could confirm that the other existed. They wanted to charge me for a short fall in car insurance premiums from 4 years previously and threatened me that they would cancel my policy which would make it almost impossible to get car insurance in the future. In my opinion I would never deal with this outfit. How can they charge for a policy that was in force and expired 4 years ago. use Esure or Admiral. Huge difference in price and customer service.